One requisite: excellence!
SteamOne has a mission: guaranteeing top technology and design with the offer of convenient and easy-to-use devices for the most demanding consumers who care about their clothes. We are constantly innovating to offer high-performance product lines: maximum compactness with Unilys or S-Nomad to use on-the-go, the power and speed of the new Dualys double heating unit, user-friendly and optimal steam flow thanks to Flow Vector technology...
A responsible brand: French manufacturing
- In compliance with the highest standards and to offer high quality products, SteamOne manufactures its devices in France on 2 industrial sites. In addition, in order to maintain its pioneering position and take the next steps in terms of research and development, we have a team of engineers and designers in France who are working on continuous product improvement while also searching for new concepts.
The SteamOne trademark is also a clever mix of performance and aesthetics. SteamOne graphics codes are at the heart of the brand's identity and reflect this constant quest for both elegance and refinement.
The base is both mobile and stable.
- Our ultra-compact bases have 2 wheels (or 4 on PRO models) that make it easy to move the device around.
- These 360° swiveling casters are lined with rubber, and are therefore suitable for all types of flooring. The base cover was also designed to include a high-stability underframe that avoids any risk of tipping over.
- Our steamers have a sturdy, aluminum, height-adjustable telescopic rod.
- With 3 sections that can be adjusted thanks to a clip system, the device can be very discreet, optimizing storage, and can deploy completely depending on the height of the user or the length of the clothes to be steamed.
- Our devices are 75 cm to 168 cm high (depending on the model).
The removable tank
- With a capacity of 1.2L to 2.5 L, it has a handy handle that makes it easy to grasp.
- Very easy to use, just flip it over and unscrew the cap to fill it.
- You can use tap water to steam your clothes with our SteamOne garment steamers.
The steam head
- The shape of the head is designed to limit condensation.
- Its stainless steel sole is durable and scratch-proof.
- Its handle is user-friendly and light, making it comfortable even for prolonged use.
- Our technology does not require the presence of heating elements under the soleplate. The steam comes out at about 100 degrees, a temperature which does not burn nor glaze garments.
The steam hose
- All our devices are equipped with an ultra-strong hose covered in a special braid that provides triple thermal protection.
- The outside temperature of the hose is always low enough that it can be easily and safely grasped.
- It has a spring at its end that avoids twists and facilitates handling
- The control panel with capacitive buttons or backlit adjustable power setting gives direct access to mini power (Eco mode) and maxi power (Boost mode) or a precise steam flow adjustment, depending on the type of fabric.
- On each model, the empty tank indicator (blinks red) lets you know when to fill the tank.
SteamOne selects and offers its customers the best in technology to deliver a remarkable steaming experience and results!
The heating unit
High-performance heating units have maximum power from 1900 to 2300W depending on the model, and are made from very robust materials (aluminum or brass) for better durability.
Their precision thermostat ensures a constant and stable flow of steam.
This water feed system from the heater relies on an external buffer tank that communicates between the removable tank and the heating unit.
This system does not require a pump, and therefore limits any risk of failure and offers unlimited autonomy since it means that the removable tank can be filled while in use.
You can use either tap water or demineralized water.
Our devices are equipped with a safety system that automatically shuts off power in case you forget to turn it off.
The anti-limescale system
- To increase the longevity of the heating unit, the device should be regularly and completely drained using the tartar-collecting cap located under the base.
- We recommend that you do so at least every two months. Thanks to our tartar collector cap, maintaining your steamer is really very easy!
- Descaling made easy. Designed by SteamOne teams, the new drain cap, with its external thread, makes maintenance much easier and therefore extends the life of the steamer.